To become the best in both the early and growth stage of business, it is essential to employ the best people. But how do employers build a culture where employees are ready and able to take an organization to its next level? Inspired by his New York Times Best-selling book, this inspiring keynote focuses on how to attract talented employees to the workplace, empower them, and sustain an environment in which they are uber-productive and more likely to stay.
Topics covered include:
- Redefining Culture & Employee Engagement
- The bottom line benefits of employee engagement
- Best practices you should be doing but are not – eliminate the regrets
- Recruiting: The Right Hire & How to Avoid the Mis-Hires
- The Top 10 Engagement Drivers and the related Best Practices
- The importance of embracing Diversity & Inclusion
- The missing “secret sauce” – FUN
- Creating an environment of shared ownership for engagement
Drawing on years of research and real-world examples from his consulting experience, Kevin Sheridan will give you the strategies and tactics you need to transform your organization by creating and maintaining a Magnetic Culture.
Interested in providing HR credits? This keynote has been accredited by the HRCI numerous times.
In recent years, there has been a lot of talk about improving “experience.”
- The customer experience.
- The patient experience.
- The employee experiences.
But how do you accomplish that goal? How do you create moments that are memorable and meaningful?
In this talk, drawing from his forthcoming book The Power of Moments, Heath will reveal the four elements that create defining moments. Armed with an understanding of these elements, we can be the authors of moments that spark delight, connection, and insight.