How to Build and Manage an Engaged, Productive Team from Afar – Kevin Sheridan and Chris Reilly PhD
By 2020, 1.5 billion people, or more than 50% of the global workforce will be working remotely. Managing virtual employees is different than managing employees who are in the office every day.
This panel session will show you how to build and manage an engaged, productive team from afar. Best practices ensure your organization’s virtual working environment becomes a magnet for top talent and yields better business outcomes.
Experts in employee engagement Chris Reilly PhD and Kevin Sheridan will dive into:
- What drives people when they are job hunting
- Employees needs from a workplace
- How to choose people to fit the organization
- A new way of doing business: virtual teams
- Trust in virtual teams
- Qualities of top virtual employees
- The Top Engagement Drivers: maximizing them for virtual workers
- Challenges: changing location without changing principles
- How to become the best, most engaged, virtual worker