Building a Magnetic Culture: How to Attract and Retain Top Talent to Create an Engaged, Productive Workforce – Kevin Sheridan
To become the best in both the early and growth stage of business, it is essential to employ the best people. But how do employers build a culture where employees are ready and able to take an organization to its next level? Inspired by his New York Times Best-selling book, this inspiring keynote focuses on how to attract talented employees to the workplace, empower them, and sustain an environment in which they are uber-productive and more likely to stay.
Topics covered include:
- Redefining Culture & Employee Engagement
- The bottom line benefits of employee engagement
- Best practices you should be doing but are not – eliminate the regrets
- Recruiting: The Right Hire & How to Avoid the Mis-Hires
- The Top 10 Engagement Drivers and the related Best Practices
- The importance of embracing Diversity & Inclusion
- The missing “secret sauce” – FUN
- Creating an environment of shared ownership for engagement
Drawing on years of research and real-world examples from his consulting experience, Kevin Sheridan will give you the strategies and tactics you need to transform your organization by creating and maintaining a Magnetic Culture.
Interested in providing HR credits? This keynote has been accredited by the HRCI numerous times.