What does it mean to build a vibrant community? Session Sponsored by Beach Community Bank
10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Pensacola Little Theatre
- What does it mean to be a vibrant community?
- How do leaders help communities get unstuck from a negative trajectory?
- Should we stop wasting time trying to appeal to and listen to the naysayers in our towns?
- How do you balance the need to take small, incremental steps with community desires to execute big visions and address big problems?
- How can we learn from other communities’ successes without trying to copy exactly what they’ve done in our town?
- Why is downtown the best place to begin your community’s revitalization efforts?
- What is the role of local government in guiding the future of a successful town?
- How important are wealthy community benefactors today?
- How can revitalization efforts benefit all residents, especially those in poorer neighborhoods?
“Our country was built on place, built on neighbors, built on people helping each other… I think people are yearning for that again and that’s what a downtown does.”
— Quint Studer