A graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a Bachelor’s Degree in
Business Management, Justin began his career at Beck Partners as a sales associate,
then as a broker-associate, and in 2009 was named President of the company. Justin
is a CCIM designee, a CPM designee and is a licensed Real Estate broker in Florida and Alabama.
Justin’s responsibilities include the day-to-day operation and strategic planning of
Beck Partners. Justin has a commitment to strong partnerships, a talent for attracting
dynamic professionals, and an ability to mastermind solid Commercial Real Estate
Before becoming CEO and President of the Commercial Real Estate Division of Beck Partners,
Justin served as President for Beck Property Company, the predecessor of Beck Partners.
Justin was with AmSouth Bank before joining Beck Partners. There he worked in the
trust division and was involved in property and timberland management. Justin has
completed over 400 transactions in the eight years he has been with the company,
and is consistently ranked as the top commercial producer in the area.
Justin continues to grow the most dynamic Commercial Real Estate Brokerage firm on
the Gulf Coast. Justin exemplifies a caring attitude, a knack for communication, and
the ability to build a strong team. He creates a highly passionate and collaborative
culture, which is a direct result of the dedication and creativity exuded by Justin.
Memberships & Affiliations
- CPM Designee from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- CCIM Designee
- Florida and Alabama Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Past NAIOP State Board, Chapter Board and Chapter President
- Past Escambia County Planning Board member
- Commercial Real Estate Coach for the Massimo Group
- Pensacola Museum of Art Trustee
- Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce – Board Member, Executive Committee, Policy Committee Chair, Building and Facility Chair
- Boy Scouts of America, Gulf Coast Council Executive Committee
Awards & Honors
- NAIOP Deal of the Year, 2013, 2014, 2015
- NAIOP Development of the Year, 2009, 2013, 2016
- NAIOP 2010 Developing Leaders Award
- 2014 Real Estate Forum Magazine Rising Leaders in the Southeast