FAQsALL OF YOUR CONFERENCE QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSCREATING GREAT PLACES TO WORK SINCE 2015
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We know that you will have questions about EntreCon®. To help, we’ve assembled a list of our most common questions so that you can get the answers you need. We will continue to update this with questions we receive from people up until the event.
If your question is not answered below, please contact us and we’re happy to help you!
- Can I register in person at the event? Yes, registrations are accepted on-site, however, we encourage you to register early to receive valuable conference information and to take advantage of the discounted pricing! Click the ‘Register’ icon in the top right-hand corner of this page to go to our Eventbrite ticket page.
- What military, nonprofit or student discounts are available? Discount pricing takes place throughout the year, with the best deal when you register before March 31st. In addition, we offer a student discount pass for $99 and a 10% military and nonprofit discount. The average cost of a two-day conference is $1,000 — meaning EntreCon® is already a very affordable option!
- Are group discounts available? Yes! We believe learning together as a team is important to overall organizational success, which is why we offer small (5-9 attendees 15%) and large (10-14 attendees 20%) and extra-large (15+ attendees 25%) group discounts. Please email Kara Dieck at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Do SCI Partners or EntreCon® Sponsors receive a discount on passes? Yes! Our Leadership Development Partners receive either passes included with their partnership or a 10% partner discount depending on their partnership level (to stack on top of already listed discounts throughout the year — Super Early Bird, Early Bird, General, etc.). In addition, all EntreCon® sponsorships include at least one conference pass.
- Can I share my pass with other employees or colleagues? Over the years, we’ve had a lot of people share this request with us… which is why we’ve created The Flex Pass. The Flex Pass is one pass shared between multiple team members throughout the two days. Only ONE badge is provided, for ONE attendee to use at a time (so you can decide when/where you swap the one badge).
- I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible? We do offer 1-day passes, but they aren’t unavailable until closer to the event date. We do this to ensure that there are enough seats available for all 2-day pass holders.
- Will EntreCon® close registration at any point? Due to the popularity of the event, we recommend that you register early as there is always the possibility that the event will sell out (strictly due to venue capacities).
- What is included in my registration fee? The registration fee allows access to all events and functions during the event and includes Access to all breakout and keynote sessions, the EntreCon® Awards Ceremony, all networking receptions, and a swag bag. VIP ticket holders get all of this plus access to a VIP lounge, bonus sessions, On-Demand content, priority theatre seating, and express badge pick-up!
- What if I have a disability and would like to request accommodation? If you would like to inquire about accessibility/request accommodation, please contact Kara Dieck at email@example.com at least one week in advance of the conference.
- Does EntreCon® offer any continuing education credits? Yes! EntreCon® is a great opportunity for human resource professionals to earn 14 SHRM PDCs over the course of two days. In addition, we have the majority of the sessions approved for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits. Official credit information will be shared in the conference follow-up email.
- Does the registration fee include travel costs for the conference? All travel costs including air and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the attendee. EntreCon® has secured a block of rooms at the conference rate at two downtown hotels. Rooms in the conference room block are reserved for conference attendees. Detailed hotel information including a link and instructions to book your reservation can be found on our Accommodations page.
- What forms of payment do you accept for the conference fee? Registration payment is by charge card or Paypal. If you have a large group, we are happy to send an invoice directly to you to pay for all passes at one time. If you need to pay by check, please email Kara Dieck at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exception. We’re happy to work with you!
- If I can’t attend, can I transfer my registration? Registrations may be transferred to another employee in your company and requests for transfers of registration fees must be made in writing. Please email Kara Dieck at email@example.com to request a ticket transfer.
- My credit card won’t process. What should I do? Credit card processing problems are generally caused by a mismatch in the billing address of the credit cardholder. Please check that the address entered matches the billing address listed with your credit card provider or contact your credit card provider to authorize the charge.
- What health precautions should I expect in Pensacola? The EntreCon® team will continue to monitor and update safety precautions for conference attendees who will travel to Pensacola. With trusted information from Pensacola and the State of Florida, we will follow national, state, and local public health guidelines to assist us in planning the event.
- How many people will be at the in-person conference? We anticipate anywhere between 350-550 people.
- Will everything take place in Pensacola or will you have a virtual event too? The majority of EntreCon® will be placed based in downtown Pensacola, Florida. However, we are creating a virtual experience option that will complement the live event online! Virtual pass holders will have access to networking and session engagement. All keynote and breakout sessions taking place in the Pensacola Little Theatre will be live-streamed throughout the two days. Breakout sessions in other locations will be recorded and shared as quickly as possible to the app/webpage.
- Will speaker presentations be available after the event? Speaker presentations will be available post-conference on the My Conference attendee portal. All registered attendees will receive an email with instructions for accessing the speaker presentations after the event. Please note we must have the speaker’s permission to share their presentation.
- Will speaker presentation recordings/PowerPoints be available to attendees? All speaker PowerPoints and presentation video recordings will be available on the conference app/webpage to attendees. We will do our best to upload these as quickly as possible! Please note: We must have the speaker’s permission to post their presentation. Session recordings and materials will be available complimentary through Friday, December 17th. After this, they will be available to purchase On-Demand.
- Are there volunteer opportunities available at EntreCon®? Yes! We’re always looking for assistance in setting up for the event, which takes place Monday and Tuesday prior to the conference, as well as during the actual event. We also accept large groups of volunteers (the more the merrier!). If you’re interested in volunteering for EntreCon®, please email Kara Dieck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will I have the opportunity to connect with other registered attendees prior to the event? The conference app will be available to all registered attendees prior to the event. Through the app, you will be able to network with other attendees before, during, and after the event. All registered attendees will receive email notifications and instructions for accessing the app when it is live.
- Is there a conference app I can use? Prior to the conference, we’ll send instructions to download and use the better-than-ever EntreCon® app! The app is your essential conference tool. Earn points for posting pictures and interacting with others before and during the conference, set up your own schedule, and keep up to date with all the latest information. Remember to allow the app to provide notifications. *If you’ve attended in the past, please delete your old app and download the new one.
- How can I see a list of who is attending? All registered attendees can be found on the conference app. The app allows you to filter by interests, industries, and more! You can have private chat conversations or schedule a time to meet up in person or virtually!
- Do I need to reserve my seat for the sessions I wish to attend? Not necessarily. We encourage all attendees to review the full 2-day agenda to plan out which breakout sessions you’d like to attend. Breakouts occur at Pensacola Little Theatre, 5eleven Palafox, and Heritage Hall. Please review the venue map if you’re unsure where these buildings are. Each session has limited seating, so please make your way to the venue in a timely manner.
- Is there a dress code? The dress code is business attire or business casual – be comfortable. We suggest that you bring a sweater or jacket to the sessions for your comfort, as meeting rooms and November in Pensacola can be a bit chilly!
- What credentials will I need to attend EntreCon®? Your attendee badge is your “ticket” for all conference activities (sessions, exhibitions, meals, and receptions). Badges must be worn at all times and are not transferable at any time (unless of course, you have a Flex Pass).
- What do I do for lunch?
Both Wednesday and Thursday attendees have the option to attend one of our specialty Lunch + Learns. Lunch + Learns are included for VIP pass holders and are an additional investment for All-Access pass holders. Lunch + Learn registration link and session options coming soon!
- What are the different networking opportunities available to attend? Clark Partington is hosting an #EntreSocial at their beautiful office (located at 125 E Intendencia St.) on Wednesday evening immediately following the last keynote. It’s close by, meaning you can walk there!
- If I’m sharing my experience on social media, is there a hashtag I should use or anyone specific I should tag? We encourage you to share your experience on all social media platforms using the hashtag #EntreCon2023. Be sure to tag @StuderInstitute, @EntreConPensacola, and @QuintStuder! While it may be tempting to check your emails and take calls during the sessions, we highly encourage you to be present and take full advantage of your time out of the office to work on your business instead of in it.
- Where should I park? Saving your parking plan for the morning of can be stressful, so we urge you to think about it beforehand! All of our partner hotels are within walking distance to the Pensacola Little Theatre. If you aren’t staying downtown, parking is available opposite New World Landing, the Jefferson St. Garage, and around downtown Pensacola.
The best investment you will ever make is in yourself. And as always, we stand by our money-back guarantee, so you can register stress and risk-free!